While nutritional deficiencies are often less a factor for Adaptive Skin, your skin will thank you for adding the following to your diet.
- Drink green juice, rich with phytochemicals: nutrients
that help clear up cellular damage caused by free radicals.
- Eat fiber-rich foods such as dark, leafy greens.
- Grind flaxseeds into soups, salads or entrees
with a pepper grinder to boost essential fatty acids.
- Enrich your gut with skin-friendly probiotics in
fermented foods such as coconut yogurt, kimchi, pickled vegetables, or tofu.
Holistic Skin Care Tips
A complete holistic routine for Adaptive Skin includes using liver-cleansing herbs that improve gut health—essential for radiant skin.
- Drink Skin Tea daily, skin-soothing herbs Calendula and Red Clover benefit your complexion.
- Add 2 dropperfuls of Milk Thistle Cleansing Tincture, with detoxifying Milk Thistle, to water or tea twice a day to support a healthy gut.
- Seek out a professional holistic cleansing facial every 3-4 months. Facials offer deeper cleansing, enhanced exfoliation and specialized protocols to accelerate cell turnover and help enhance penetration of other products.