Ultra-Soft Nylon Bristles
Formed with unique, massaging waves, these soft bristles are safe for sensitized skin and sweep away dead surface cells for instant exfoliation
Everyone’s talking about “clean beauty.” At Naturopathica, it’s not a buzzword—it’s who we are, and who we’ve always been. To us, clean beauty means fusing plant extracts and botanicals with scientific ingredients that are skin friendly, planet friendly, and proven to drive real results. (Because let’s face it, the only truly sustainable products are the ones you use until the very last drop.)
How to use
Apply your preferred Naturopathica cleanser to the face, neck and décolleté. Dip your facial brush in warm water. Using long, flowing strokes, brush the skin in an upward and outward direction, starting at the neck and moving up and over the face.
The Enhanced Ritual:
Brush Care: After each use, rinse and wash the brush with a mild soap or facial cleanser. Allow it to air dry. Your brush should be completely dry before the next use.
Maximize Your Results:
Manuka Honey Lymphatic Cleansing Ritual:
- Apply Manuka Honey Cleansing Balm to a dry face, neck, and décolleté, then massage in small circular motions.
- Dip your Facial Cleansing Brush in warm water.
- Beginning at the décolleté, brush up the chest and neck using light, short strokes. End just below your ears.
- Beginning at the center of the jaw, brush up the jawline on the right side, followed by the left side.
- Using circular strokes, sweep from the tip of the nose out across the right cheek, then the left. Using a circular stroke, brush up the bridge of the nose, continuing onto the forehead to the temples.
- Wet your fingertips and emulsify any remaining balm into a cleansing milk. Remove with a warm, damp washcloth.