Iced tea is one of summer's daily joys, but the tiny thrill of a cold drink on a hot day isn't the only reason we love it. With a few quick upgrades, a normal iced tea can transform into chill ritual for your wellbeing, boosting your mood while cooling down your body.
It starts with our Schisandra & Chamomile Adaptogenic Stress Tea, pulled straight from our pharmacy of flowers. We blend the sweet, soothing power of Chamomile and Lavender with Linden, Oat Straw, Holy Basil, and Schisandra, a berry extract. Prized by herbalists for their stress-fighting abilities, these botanicals smell lovely and bring a holistic sense of balance to the body, mind, and spirit.
Next, add a spoonful of Chamomile Calming Honey, ethically harvested from wildflowers and infused with soothing herbs for a sweet shot of peace. Squeeze a lemon into your glass, and you've got a summer tonic that's grounding and calm—and also, quite delicious.
STRESS-FREE ICED TEA INGREDIENTS
- Boil water in a kettle. (Electric or stove, your call.)
- Turn off the stove or power switch, then add 1-4 Schisandra & Chamomile Adaptogenic Stress teabags, depending on your preferred brew strength.
- Mix in 1 teaspoon of honey per 1 cup of tea. (Most kettles hold 4.)
- Squeeze 1 lemon into the pot. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the contents to a pitcher and place overnight in the fridge.
- The next day, add ice and serve! Don't forget to breathe.
Plus: Try our Oat Stress Relief Tincture with your daily hot tea or smoothie for a botanical boost of calm.