You’re in luck. In your 20s, your skin is still pretty forgiving, but keep in mind that skincare is all about prevention. A good skincare routine now can go a long way towards maintaining strong, healthy skin throughout your life. Start paying attention to the ingredients going into your skincare products. Avoid drug store cleansers and products that are often formulated with irritating ingredients and invest in a daily SPF.
Choose a cleanser that won’t strip your skin: Aloe Cleansing Gel This sulfate-free cleanser helps wash away makeup, dirt, oil, and grime without stripping the beneficial oils that keep your skin barrier strong.
Add a facial oil to calm and protect skin: Carrot Seed Soothing Facial Oil This nourishing oil prevents redness with a calming blend of Carrot Seed Oil and Evening Primrose Seed Oil—especially useful if burning the candle at both ends has left your skin looking blotchy or feeling dry.
Quick Tip: If late nights tempt you to go to sleep with your makeup on, remember, skin needs to a chance to repair and renew overnight. Sleeping in makeup can clog your pores and expose your skin to irritants.
Focus on prevention: Vitamin C Revitalizing Lotion This lightweight moisturizer helps prevent signs of aging with a blend of Vitamin A, C and E, along with nutrient-rich Kudzu Extract.
- Make SPF part of your daily routine: Calendula Essential Hydrating Lotion SPF 30 features calming calendula to deliver instant, soothing hydration for soft, supple skin. Its non-whitening micronized zinc protects from UVA/UVB rays, premature aging, and future damage, including the risk of skin cancer.
As you enter your 30s, you might start to notice fine lines around your eyes, dry patches and pigmentation because of factors like pregnancy, hormone shifts and work stress. Use an exfoliant to help with cellular turnover, along with a serum to address signs of aging. Because there is less moisture in your skin, be sure to fortify the skin barrier with a thicker moisturizer and add an eye cream to tend to the delicate skin around your eyes.
Amp up exfoliation: Oat Cleansing Facial Polish Start with our gentle cleanser to help sweep away dead skin cells with naturally exfoliating Jojoba Beads, paired with soothing Oats to calm the skin.
Reduce early signs of aging: Plant Cell Booster Serum This serum is clinically proven to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and radiance in just 4 weeks using powerful Butterfly Bush and Echinacea Plant Cells.
Add more antioxidants: Beech Tree & Ginseng Moisturizer The Ginseng extract in this moisturizer firms the skin while Beech Tree and Goji Berry infuse the skin with antioxidants for added protection.
- Make eye cream part of your routine: Chill Chocolate Vine Restorative Eye Balm This cocooning, melting eye balm, featuring smoothing chocolate vine and avocado helps fight visible signs of stress and fatigue by depuffing tired eyes and reducing the look of dark circles and fine lines to unveil a revitalized, well-rested appearance.
Use a rich cleansing balm: Manuka Honey Cleansing Balm This sumptuous cleansing balm uses the humectant Honey to help draw moisture back into the skin. Manuka Honey itself contains Royal Jelly Peptides, which help accelerate renewal and even skin tone.
Promote cellular turnover: Pear Fig Polishing Enzyme Peel Your skin cells turn over each month to reveal healthy, fresh skin underneath; however, this process begins to slow over time. Enzyme peels accelerate this process using naturally occurring fruit enzymes to get rid of dead skin cells. Use this enzyme peel 2-3 times a week to revitalize skin.
Add Retinol to your routine: Argan & Retinol Advanced Wrinkle Remedy Night Cream Retinol is an ingredient that gets a lot of love, and for good reason. It helps to tighten, smooth and renew the skin, perfect if you’re dealing with fine lines and wrinkles or sun damage. While some Retinols can be irritating, our formula is encapsulated, which helps prevent skin sensitivity.
- Don’t skimp on sunscreen: Calendula Essential Hydrating Lotion SPF 30 features calming calendula to deliver instant, soothing hydration for soft, supple skin. Its non-whitening micronized zinc protects from UVA/UVB rays, premature aging, and future damage, including the risk of skin cancer.
In your 50s, your skin’s ability to stimulate cellular turnover has slowed down significantly, hormone levels begin to fluctuate due to menopause, and sun damage has already taken a big toll. This results in dryness, more pronounced signs of aging, and thinner, more sensitive skin. Repair and replenish your skin with ingredients that help stimulate the production of collagen, and nourishing ingredients to support a healthy skin barrier.
Use peptides to stimulate renewal: Argan & Peptide Advanced Wrinkle Remedy Cream This rejuvenating cream helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The combination of Plant Cells and peptides helps renew the skin for a firmer, younger-looking complexion.
- Address Crows Feet: Argan & Peptide Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream Slower production of collagen means the skin around your eyes may become thinner and start to sag. Smooth fine lines and reduce the appearance of dark circles with this powerful blend that features rejuvenating Argan and Edelweiss Plant Cells and peptides.
Use a hydrating cleanser: Chamomile Cleansing Milk Our soothing, sulfate-free cleanser uses hydrating herbs like German Chamomile to nourish the skin.
Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate: Rosehip Seed Regenerating Facial Oil Draw moisture back into your skin with our heavier-weight facial oil that features a higher percentage of essential fatty acids to help support a strong, healthy skin barrier.
- A nighttime essential: Argan & Retinol Advanced Wrinkle Remedy Night Cream Retinol is an essential ingredient to use on older skin because it tightens, smooths and renews the skin. Our encapsulated blend is non-irritating, and helps to visibly diminish signs of aging overnight.