We are Open!
Following guidance from the CDC, WHO, OSHA and the International Spa Association, we’ve taken extreme care to design reopening plans that prioritize the safety of our clients and staff.
- All staff and guests have their temperatures checked with contactless thermometers. Clients with a temperature above 100 degrees will be asked to cancel their appointment free of charge.
- All guests and staff must wear masks while inside the spa.
- The floor is marked to facilitate social distancing of six feet.
- All tools, equipment, and surfaces are sanitized before and after each appointment.
- Therapists use gloves and wear face shields as well as their regular masks.
For the benefit of all clients and professionals, we have updated our cancellation policy to ensure optimum safety. All appointment bookings are subject to the following terms:
- You may cancel or modify your appointment without charge 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of your appointment are non-refundable.
- If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be considered a “No Show” and charged full price for the scheduled service(s).
- Appointments that are booked within the 48-hour period are still subject to the cancellation policy.
- As a courtesy, appointment confirmation messages are sent 48 hours in advance of appointments by both SMS and email to the contact information given at time of booking.
- If you are canceling due to COVID exposure, we will waive all cancellation fees and charges.
- Please arrive at least ten minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Late arrivals will be charged the full price of the scheduled service(s).
- Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
Ready to schedule your appointment? Click here!