The best thing you can do for Hormone Reactive Skin is to try to avoid inflammatory foods like sugar and dairy that an exacerbate oiliness.
- Balance the skin by detoxing the body with
cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts and kale.
- Incorporate more fermented food such as
sauerkraut or kimchi into your diet.
- For menopausal skin, try to include soy-based
foods like tofu or soy milk as these contain phytoestrogens that can help
regulate the effects of estrogen and modulate dryness and sensitivity.
Holistic Skin Care
A complete holistic routine for Hormone Reactive Skin includes using herbal remedies with clarifying herbs.
- Add 2 dropperfuls of Burdock Radiant Skin
Tincture to water or tea twice a day. Traditionally used in Eastern and Western
medicine, mineral-rich Burdock detoxifies
the body to promote radiant skin from within.
- Drink Skin Tea daily; skin-soothing herbs like Calendula and Red Clover are also beneficial for Hormone Reactive skin.
- Drink Kombucha to support a healthy gut.