Brighten & Revitalize Skin Care Ritual
Ever wonder how celebrities get such beautiful, glowing healthy skin? It begins with creating an even skin tone, one without dark circles, age spots or redness.
Try adding these refining and brightening products to your skin care regimen to help create skin that is radiant and camera-ready.
JUMP START YOUR SKIN BRIGHTENING RITUAL
Apply a nickel size amount of Sweet Cherry Brightening Enzyme Peel to moist, clean skin 1–2 times a week and leave on for 3–5 minutes. Rinse well.
Tip: Try this while you shower! The steam will help soften your skin and activate the Cherry Enzymes. Leave on for 3 minutes, rinse.
YOUR DAILY MORNING RITUAL
- After cleansing, apply a thin layer of Botanical Brightening Serum to entire face or as a spot treatment to a specific area. Licorice Root and Daisy Flower Extracts help brighten skin tone.
- Next, apply a pea size amount of Vitamin C15 Wrinkle Repair Serum to fingertips and massage into the skin. Clinically proven to be the most effective form of Vitamin C, L-Ascorbic Acid helps brighten skin tone and boost radiance.
- Dark circles are a problem area for most people. Using fingertips, dab a small amount of Vitamin K Brightening Eye Serum under the eye area. This natural CC cream contains Vitamin K to help reduce skin discolorations. Mica and Silica act as concealers.
- Follow with your favorite Naturopathica moisturizer.
- Sunscreen is an essential. Apply a liberal amount of Lavender Protective Moisturizer SPF 17 or Lavender Protective Cream SPF 30. Micronized Zinc Oxide reflects UVA/UVB rays off the skin. Antioxidants help soak up free radical damage caused by sunlight. (Apply in the morning and throughout the day)