Smooth & Firm
Collagen is a main building block of the skin that keeps it firm and elastic. When skin cells turnover, new collagenis produced, creating plumper, more rejuvenated skin and less wrinkling. Topical creams that include ingredients such as Plant Stem Cells, Peptides, and Vitamin C help stimulate collagen, while Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Retinols help increase cell turnover.
For prevention and correction of fine lines and wrinkles, try this effective skin care ritual. The combination of these active and skin-friendly formulations will help improve the overall health, appearance and texture of your skin over several months.
YOUR DAILY MORNING RITUAL
1. Apply a pea size amount of Argan & Peptide Wrinkle Repair Cream to face and neck. Follow with Argan & Peptide Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream. Peptides can increase collagen in sun-damaged skin and help boost firmness and elasticity.
2. Follow with a sunscreen. Apply a pea size amount of Lavender Protective Cream SPF 30 to protect the skin against aging from UVA/UVB damage.
YOUR DAILY EVENING RITUAL
1. After cleansing, apply a thin layer of Glycolic Refining Peel to exfoliate dead skin cells.
2. After 5 minutes, follow with one of the following products. Alternating a Retinol cream and Vitamin C serum helps boost skin radiance:
- On the first evening, apply a pea size amount of Argan & Retinol Wrinkle Repair Night Cream to face and neck. Perform this ritual every other night. Retinol is a natural form of Vitamin A and helps the skin generate collagen and elastin, diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
- On the second evening, apply a pea size amount of Vitamin C15 Wrinkle Repair Serum. Vitamin C helps to increase collagen production and correct pigmentation problems. Follow with your favorite Naturopathica moisturizer.
3. Spot treat the delicate eye area. Dab a small amount of Argan & Peptide Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream around the eyes to increase elasticity.