EAST COAST Esthetics Educator & Sales Representative
Naturopathica is seeking a motivated EAST COAST Esthetics Educator/Sales Representative.
The successful candidate will be working in the field supporting sales and education needs for key accounts in the Eastern Region of the United States. Candidate will be reporting to the VP, Sales & Education and will be working in conjunction with the in-house account team based in Manhattan.
A current esthetic license is essential and a successful track record in selling skincare products would be an advantage. Dual licensed a plus. Minimum five years of professional experience in esthetics field is required.
Candidate will be responsible for providing extensive training on product and protocol education utilizing NATUROPATHICA philosophy including knowledge of product ingredients to NATUROPATHICA Spa Partners and/or prospects at various locations including hotels, salons and spas.
Comprehensive training in Naturopathica products, protocols and philosophy will be provided.
Candidate will represent the culture of NATUROPATHICA through innovations and results. Candidate must be comfortable with PowerPoint and speaking to both small and large audiences. Excellent opportunity for team players with skin care experience and successful sales track record.
Estimated workload allocation: 80% field work vs. 20% home office work and involves extensive travel.
Home base must be located near NYC major airport.
- Provide training to Naturopathica spa partners at various locations (hotels or private salons or spas) in Naturopathica philosophy, product knowledge, and practical technique of treatment protocols
- Flexibility to travel at least 2x a month. Multiply overnight stays are also required.
- Perform PowerPoint Presentations for trainings, seminars, events and meetings for both small and large audiences.
- Plan and attend special spa partner’s events and/or promotion.
- Conduct webinar trainings or educational conference calls on an as needed basis
- Assisting VP, of Business Development for new business sales presentations by:
- Performing facial and body demonstrations for new spa partners
- Providing product / protocol knowledge and brand differentiation points as necessary during demonstrations
- Assisting Manager, Marketing Communications and outreach by attending and providing treatments and/or product knowledge at select public relations and strategic partners events and/ or promotions
- Execute retail strategies to spa partner staff including, but not limited to:
- Product knowledge
- Merchandizing - adherence to company planogram
- Tester and collateral maintenance
- Provide product / protocol knowledge and brand differentiation points as necessary during trainings
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player
- Attending Bi-Annual sales meetings in NYC
- Participate in technical training meetings when required
- Conference calls with Account Managers, on an as needed basis.
- Trade show support
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Lisamarie Jaconi, firstname.lastname@example.org