CONTENT MARKETING ASSOCIATE
Naturopathica is a breakthrough line of professional skin and body care products and services. We are seeking a thoughtful, ambitious individual looking for an experience in content marketing. This position requires applying attention to detail, thorough research and precise writing and editing skills.
- Writing and editing engaging audience and medium-specific content for:
- Digital & Brand: web pages, email, direct mail, social media, infographics
- Product marketing: packaging, sell sheets, training materials
- Sales & New Business: education, marketing and sales digital and print materials
- PR: press releases, event promotional materials, brand presentations
- Writing and editing thought leadership content (white papers, bylines, executive presentations, articles, etc.) as needed
- Developing scripts for video (educational and experiential)
- Reviewing all copy to ensure consistency in style, tone, and quality of work.
- Researching additional product, lifestyle or wellbeing information as necessary.
- Injecting seasonal, event-driven and brand culture inspiration into copy; researching trends so copy reflects marketplace and cultural relevance.
- Monitoring results and make steps towards continual improvement on copy and content strategy
- Working with team to identify new, effective ways to distribute content to key audiences
- Diligent research with a thoughtful approach
- Clear, accessible, sophisticated and engaging writing style
- Strong grammar, copyediting and proofreading skills
- Enthusiasm, attention to detail and absolute clarity on original content and proper attribution
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and the following two writing assignments to Sarah Falcon at firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Write a brief, original, promotional email for your favorite moisturizer, including subject line, headline, body copy and call to action.
- Write a 250-word daily, morning wellness ritual.
MARKETING MANAGER, PRODUCT MARKETING & DEVELOPMENT
Naturopathica is a breakthrough line of professional skin and body care products and services. This position will include new product development, product marketing and market analysis for Naturopathica products for consumers and professionals.
This is a full-time position with comprehensive benefits. Salary commensurate with product marketing experience.
- Contribute to the development of new product concepts and product reformulations for retail and professional-only
- Manage timelines and lead Product Development team in meeting tight deadlines
- Manage pricing, market research and competitive analysis
- Lead Product safety testing and clinicals
- Stay informed on relevant trends in products, ingredients, formulas and packaging
- Primary and secondary packaging development (functionality, design, copy and regulatory compliance)
- Product communications (features, benefits and key ingredients)
- Develop product launch plan and budget
- Lead competitive brand research
- Provide all-channel marketing support: merchandising, collateral, samples, kits, GWP
- Lead product focus groups, surveys and panels (professional and consumer)
- Assists in the writing of product sell sheets
- Initiate and implement promotional programs and activities to support launches/campaigns and drive overall brand success.
- Work with PR, Education and Sales to develop and execute customer communication programs to support the launch and campaigns
- Create new product, sample, tester, material, and display forecast, launch and repromote plan
- SKU management as well as plan marketing support strategically to manage sell-thru
- Monitor and analyze all launches, product penetration and promotional results and recommend points of improvement.
- Estimate and control budget to optimize maximum ROI as well as ensure operational budgeting process.
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume to Sarah Falcon at email@example.com.