MARKETING MANAGER, PRODUCT MARKETING & DEVELOPMENT
Naturopathica is a breakthrough line of professional skin and body care products and services. This position will include new product development, product marketing and market analysis for Naturopathica products for consumers and professionals.
This is a full-time position with comprehensive benefits. Salary commensurate with product marketing experience.
- Contribute to the development of new product concepts and product reformulations for retail and professional-only
- Manage timelines and lead Product Development team in meeting tight deadlines
- Manage pricing, market research and competitive analysis
- Lead Product safety testing and clinicals
- Stay informed on relevant trends in products, ingredients, formulas and packaging
- Primary and secondary packaging development (functionality, design, copy and regulatory compliance)
- Product communications (features, benefits and key ingredients)
- Develop product launch plan and budget
- Lead competitive brand research
- Provide all-channel marketing support: merchandising, collateral, samples, kits, GWP
- Lead product focus groups, surveys and panels (professional and consumer)
- Assists in the writing of product sell sheets
- Initiate and implement promotional programs and activities to support launches/campaigns and drive overall brand success.
- Work with PR, Education and Sales to develop and execute customer communication programs to support the launch and campaigns
- Create new product, sample, tester, material, and display forecast, launch and repromote plan
- SKU management as well as plan marketing support strategically to manage sell-thru
- Monitor and analyze all launches, product penetration and promotional results and recommend points of improvement.
- Estimate and control budget to optimize maximum ROI as well as ensure operational budgeting process.
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume to Sarah Falcon at firstname.lastname@example.org.