PRODUCT & CONTENT MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Naturopathica is a breakthrough line of professional skin care that delivers real results and is safe enough even for sensitized skin. Naturopathica products and services are designed to educate, engage, reward and delight.
Naturopathica is looking thoughtful, ambitious individual looking for an experience in product and content marketing. This position requires applying attention to detail, thorough research and precise writing and editing skills to support product and content marketing.
This is an hourly position in a small, collaborative, energetic work environment.
Product Marketing Support:
- Competitive research and analysis
- Market trend and pricing research
- Product survey and feedback support
- Product penetration reporting
Content Marketing Support:
- Editing and writing educational, marketing and sales information for print and web
- Reviewing copy to ensure consistency in style, tone, and quality of work
- Researching additional product, lifestyle or wellbeing information as necessary for content development
- Monitoring results and make steps towards continual improvement on copy and content
- Diligent research with a thoughtful approach
- Clear, accessible, sophisticated and engaging writing style
- Strong grammar, copyediting and proofreading skills
- Enthusiasm, attention to detail and absolute clarity on original content and proper attribution
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and the following two writing assignments to Sarah Falcon at email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
1. Research three popular anti-aging moisturizers priced over $50 and briefly detail how they are positioned differently based on the information found on the brand’s website. Please include:
- Key benefits
- Key ingredients
- Marketing or educational support (videos, diagrams, clinical studies, ratings/reviews, press, awards, etc.) used to help sell the product
2. Write a brief, original, promotional email for one of these moisturizers, including subject line, headline, body copy and call to action.