DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Naturopathica is a nationally recognized natural and organic skin care company sold in over 350 luxury spas and through our ecommerce website. With a flagship spa in East Hampton and Sales & Marketing office in NYC, this role is in our beautiful Chelsea office.
The Digital Marketing Manager is an exciting new position to drive online sales, customer acquisition and customer retention. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with strategic email marketing, reporting & analysis of sales and web traffic data, and creating & executing marketing campaigns to drive online sales.
This role includes the following tasks to drive online sales:
- Online marketing campaign management
Lead the research, analysis, prioritization, development and execution of digital marketing campaigns and strategies to increase sales, site traffic and new customer acquisition.
- Email/CRM marketing
Manage email marketing campaigns, including: calendar oversight, laying out and sending of emails, A/B subject line testing, database segmentation, email sequencing and continual optimization for KPIs (open rate, CTR, conversion, CPL, etc.).
- Content marketing/SEO and web traffic building
Identify opportunities for content marketing and SEO via social media, content creation, link-building and continual site analysis and optimization for KPIs (visits, time on site, conversion, bounce rate, etc.).
- Online advertising
Including: keyword, search, content, retargeting, mobile and pursuing new advertising opportunities.
- Build online channel and digital solutions
Collaborate with Sales and Marketing colleagues in developing online support for offline initiatives to support consumer brand engagement, business partners’ education and activity and grow brand presence.
- Sales and web traffic analysis
Manage ongoing sales and web traffic data. Refine tools used to drive programs, provide insights and analysis on all campaign performance.
- Graphic design for web
Execute simple graphic design for web with Adobe Suite programs, plan and write creative briefs to support new creative development.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years agency or brand experience
- Experience with email marketing, digital advertising, social media, and content marketing to support a brand and drive online sales
- Aptitude for working with Internet tools (i.e., content management systems, Google Analytics, web-based reports, databases, and various multimedia technologies)
- Experience with online marketing best practices including landing page design, A/B testing, delivery and deliverability issues, segmentation, and analytics/performance management
- Strong analytical skills and ROI-driven approach to reviewing campaign performance results and making recommendations for future action.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to identify high-quality design work and photography and to quickly create usable ad-hoc graphics in Photoshop (or other Adobe Suite program)
- Ability to self-organize and work quickly and thoughtfully in a small team
- Desire and ability to identify new areas for learning, take advantage of learning opportunities, and apply newly gained knowledge and skills on the job.
Preferred skills include:
- Knowledge and experience with mobile marketing best practices including experience with mobile analytics and reporting.
- Report-building and CRM
- Work with a small, dynamic Marketing team where you’ll have the chance to directly contribute to Naturopathica’s growth and success.
- Bright, open loft office that fosters collaboration and a collegial work environment.
- The opportunity to work with high-quality, smart and driven people who are passionate about their work.
- Medical benefits and 401K eligibility following a qualifying period.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and work sample to Sarah Falcon at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your interest in joining Naturopathica, a successful online campaign that you’ve managed and why you think you are a great fit for this position.